22 April 2008

An Anonymous Comment Outfoxed Me!


Recently I received a comment from someone who preferred to remain anonymous. I have no problem with someone commenting on my blog and choosing to remain anonymous, especially considering some of the topics discussed and the negative impact the very word 'atheist' seems to create in some peoples' minds.

I only moderate comments where the person making the comment has requested that the information remain private, between them and myself or if (has as happened) under age minors have written about their personal journeys, trying to escape or make sense of theism, esp if it could identify them. (Some minors have written to me and included their email adresses, home address, etc.) All other comments are published.
I think censorship can go too far and this blog is not designed as a 'lovefest' where I only welcome people who agree with me. To me that is not progress. In fact, I positively encourage people who have ideas contrary to mine to step forward and say their piece. I may be wrong about some or all of the things I write and there are greater minds out there who can put me right or present a different angle which will promote communication and understanding!!!

This comment had me foxed - I must admit. I am not sure of the writers intent, purpose or point. I only share this with you as you maybe able to help me work this out.

Please - let me have your comments.
_________________________________________________________________

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Beauty Meme":

The “Patriot Act”LIFE is NOT easy as a Federal Whistle Blower, but when you have the PATRIOT ACT behind you, it does make it Satisfying from a Law Man’s point of view. Your co-workers get investigated, your Church, even the little ole lady that bumps into you at the grocery. Why? Standard Procedure. I'm NOT Joking. One of the bad parts is your getting audited by the IRS almost every year.
Keep it Squeeky Clean is my Motto !Here's the BEST part, anyone on this Website is 'Under Investigation' now! Why May you ask ? Because all my actions & visits are closely monitored and investigated. They think some more “bad guys” will come after me for PAY BACK. They are absolutely correct. Thank GOD and the US government for sophisticated technology. LOVE it ! Its saved my life more than Once. Its well known that I am a GOD Loving man, and I believe in Him and his son Jesus Christ. I let Atheists know it. They come after me. End of story for them. Most are NOT completely law abiding citizens. I have convinced them of it.Now, any “Atheist” organization is automatically labeled as a “possible” terrorist cell. It is handled just like the Taliban or AlQuida. Under the Patriot Act. Sorry, your ideology has done you in.Very similar to Communism or Facism.I drop the DIME on LOW LIFEs like you! I give them a TIP on possible suspects, they follow it up. I advised them of the possible threat "Atheism" has on the American society. They bought it. Now every Atheist site I can find. I go to it, and leave this message as a warning. Giving you HALF a chance to survive. Watch your step. It is REAL. You will see suspicious characters watching you, and agencies working you in the background. Don't be surprised whensomeone is running a credit check without your knowledge. Its covered under the Patriot Act!Here's the history on this 'Whistle Blower'. I blew the Whistle on the mob.
I testified against the Japanese Mafia in Atsugi, Japan. They tried to buy me off, no dice.Drugs, Classified Documents sold, Prostitution, & Black Marketing to name a few in the year 1998. Onboard US military installations. Talk about a BIG bust ! I went under cover, and transferred out to save my life.I've been working as a undercover DHS agent for Years. Now, I am coming out of UC status and I will be heading to my new assignment.Thanks GUYS and GRLs! This last BUST put me Over the TOP as the #1 Agent in the USA. They want me to come Up there and Teach new agents how to handle themselves in the field “not getting Cocky.” Playing by the rules. Its Quite Rewarding…. Spiritually. The LAWMAN and I work closely together. Brotherhood & Sisterhood MIXED together. I am a former police officer as well. That’s what drove me to “clean up” the military bases and make our Military Uniforms stand for something …. Again.Go Ahead PUNKS! Laugh it Up! The IRS will be auditing each one of you, DHS will do a complete background check, and the FBI will be visiting your work places to interview your coworkers! THIS is so SWEET. You know who you have to Blame >? NONE other than a LOUD MOUTH “Atheist” webmaster - DALE! He and his buddies 'repeatedly' harassed "Christians" on a blog.

Reported by several citizens.raycomfortfood.blogspot.com The analysis clearly showed a THREAT to innocent citizens. Verbal threats, & subversive actions. Other things I am not allowed to divulge.When you get audited, stop by and say Thanks! to Dale. This is not a SPIN. I thought you should know who your "Judas" is in your brotherhood.This is his website: http://foundingdoc.typepad.comHAVE A GREAT WEEK ! Brothers !!!

6 comments:

ChewMouse said...

You know, I'll skip commenting on the content of this person's words, but I studied it closely and my sense is that it is very real. Granted, the writer is emotionally over-the-top and the ferocity escalates as the message goes on, but I believe it's "for real" and the writer is saying some very important things.

I write this because one's first thought might be, given that the writer is "anonymous", that it's fake.

I personally do not think it is.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this looks like a stock chain message. One way to know for sure is search a chunk of the message on google to see if it shows up.

From what I read, it doesn't even have much to do with what you're talking about and he's just all over the place.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even take this to heart. This is another prime example of the religious leading solely by emotion instead of logic or rationality. So what if these sites are investigated under the Patriot Act? They will find nothing more than an exercise in free speech. They tried to shut down an atheist group on Myspace, and was successful, only for a time. When the group resumed, it maintained the solid membership of 35,000 that it had prior to being shut down. Try as they might, they can never stop freethought.

Anonymous said...

Oops, my mistake. He said ' DHS' not DFS.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Greetings Zee (and everyone!)
{waves}

Eventhough I am a Christian minister, I will tell you that the government could care LESS who is atheist in this country. If anything, the government is closely watching what is going on in some of these "religious" compounds.

Do not even worry about this type of email. It was intended to incite needless alarm.

If you want to know WHO the government deems a terrorist threat, just hop over to state.gov and I assure you that the atheists are not mentioned! From what I see on your site, it's a discussion forum like all of the other blogs out here and NOT anything for the authorities to waste their time pursuing.

Bin Laden does not have a blog to carry out his dirty work.

Relax....relax...
Lisa

Zee Harrison said...

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your comments.

Although the message 'outfoxed' me, I did not take it personally. I view this person as having either some kind of agenda or some kind of negative issue about their life generally.
As I have said, I publish all comments and this is one example!

Paranoia comes across also - we live in a world where there are 'bogeymen' around every corner. It is just a sad reflection of these particular times.

Thanks again,
Zee